AirTV is the most reliable IPTV service, with over 1000 Live channels, over 3000 latest movies, shows, Live world Sports, no buffering no freezing.
You can download AirTV APP for free and use it on Android-based devices such as firestick, fire TV, Android TV box, and Android smartphone.
OK, first of all, install the AirTV app. You need to buy an IPTV subscription here to make sure you get the best quality IPTV channel from us, and the app won't work without a subscription.
After you subscribe, it's time to start installing the application, which is easy to do compared to many other applications.
Next, I'll show you
How to install AirTV on a firestick?
The AirTV app works perfectly on Amazon Fire TV Stick
To install Perfect Player on Amazon Fire, follow these instructions:
- On your Amazon Fire home page, press Up to select the navigation tabs. Scroll to the right until you reach the Settings option and click on it.
- Select Device > Developer Options. Scroll down to the option “Apps from Unknown Sources” and make sure it says ON (click on it if it doesn’t).
- Launch the Amazon Fire Store and search for Downloader.
- Click on the Downloader icon and then press Install. Allow Downloader any permissions it requests. When it is done downloading, click Open to launch it.
- In the URL text box, enter in
AirTV(Blue color) www.buyairtviptv.com/app/airstb
AirTV Extra(Red color) www.buyairtviptv.com/app/airtstb
- Click on the latest APK file, the one at the top of the page. Just like when you downloaded Downloader, you may be asked to allow the application access to your Amazon Fire. The AirTV APK will first download and then prompt you to install it.
Now: You can use AirTV IPTV on Amazon Fire TV