Missed your favorite program? Don’t fret – AirTV Extra IPTV is here to help.
IPTV Free Trial
- +1300 Live TV & +3000 VOD
- TV Guide (EPG)
- Plus with Catch Up & Cloud PVR
- Reliable & Stable Server
- Supported to Android & Firestick
- 3 days Free Trial, No CC
- Instant Activation
What Is Catch-Up TV?
Catch Up TV is a feature that allows you to watch shows after they have aired. You can use it when you miss a live stream. There is usually a viewing window hours or days after the broadcast. When you miss a great sports event, you can go back to the last seven days or any time in seven days to watch what you missed.
Here you can use the relevant DVR recording-related content, we provide you: How to record TV shows without DVR.
What are the advantages of IPTV Catch-Up?
IPTV Catch Up: A feature that allows you to view a past recording of a specific television show/event.
IPTV Catch Up episodes is usually only available for a few days after the show has aired. IPTV services that do offer this feature usually only include popular channels.
Choose the best UK IPTV subscription plan here
Is there a Catch-Up channel on AirTV IPTV?
AirTV provides in excess of 1000 channels from around the world from all over the UK/Ireland/Europe / America and Asia. There is something for everyone.
Having access to these channels, you can watch pretty much anything from Live Sports events including pay-per-view (PPV) events to Documentaries, TV series, and Movies.
You can think of Catch Up as a time-sensitive DVR (digital video recorder). AirTV Extra packages with 7 days catch up (playback function for over 200 important channels and sports). Click here to show you how to use IPTV DVR
With 7 days catch up, you don’t need to get up at midnight for a sport anymore.
How to use IPTV with Catch Up?
The way to tell if a channel has Catch UP is by looking at the EPG (TV guide) to see what channels show the video recorder image or icon. Or can you learn how to use IPTV with Catch Up with this video tutorial
IPTV With Catch UP – Customer reviews:
- 7 Day Catch Up – Lots of channels have the ability to be able to watch any show aired in the last 7 days (I use this so I don’t have to get up at 2 am to watch a live event that may be in UK or USA)
- Many of our channels are in true HD providing superb picture quality and most channels have 7day catch-up so you’ll never have to miss your favorite program again!!
- You’ve just realized that the big finale of the TV series you’ve been watching for the last 2 weeks, you missed it! …or that soap, at last, had a decent interesting storyline enough to hold your attention to want to know who did it, and then, aaargh you were at the shops and forgot to record it! Don’t panic, IPTV Catchup is a great service available to you that some internet TV providers offer that gives you the chance to go back in time to Live programs that get automatically recorded for you.
- With 7 days catch up, you do not need to get up at midnight for a sport anymore.
Still, hesitating? We offer a 3-day free trial of IPTV, click here for more IPTV trial information
How catch-up and time-shift work
Catch-up and time-shift are functionalities that grant you access to content that has already aired or is presently airing, albeit at different times than the original schedule. Catch-up permits you to view shows that have been broadcast in the past, usually within a designated timeframe (like 7 or 14 days). Time-shift empowers you to pause, rewind, or fast-forward live TV, offering greater command over your viewing. Both capabilities necessitate content storage by the provider on a server or cloud platform, which is then streamed to your device as needed.
Catch-up VS Time-shift
|Definition||Watch past content after its airing||Pause, rewind, and fast-forward live content|
|Scope||Usually within a certain timeframe (e.g., 7 days, 14 days)||Real-time control of currently airing content|
|Storage||Provider needs to store content on server or cloud platform||Provider needs to store content for real-time control|
|Viewing Experience||Allows you to review past shows over a longer period||Grants control over ongoing live content playback|
|Example||Watching missed TV shows within a week||Pausing a live show to take a call and then resuming|
Which IPTV subscription has 7-day catch-up?
If you are an IPTV sports fan, AirTV IPTV offers IPTV 7-day catch up service. You just need to choose its premium package to enjoy most of the catch-up channels.
Is there on demand on IPTV?
Most IPTV services offer on-demand channel content.
What is Time-shift?
Time-shift is a TV feature that lets you control live broadcasts. You can pause, rewind, or fast-forward them. This is handy for stopping, replaying, or skipping parts, like ads. It works by storing a bit of live content temporarily, allowing you to manipulate it within a limit. It’s great for customizing your TV viewing and adjusting to interruptions or time limitations.