What is the EPG TV Guide?
EPG stands for Electronic Program Guide. It is an on-screen menu that tells you what TV and live channels are on your TV. You can usually find the EPG by pressing a specific guide button on your TV/set-top box remote control.
What is the EPG category?
1. You have an interactive EPG with many channels and features such as navigation, parental controls, and DVR recording.
2. Multi-channel EPG, which means that EPG displays many channels.
3. Single-channel EPG only displays programs from a particular channel.
IPTV Free Trial
- +1300 Live TV & +3000 VOD
- TV Guide (EPG)
- Plus with Catch Up & Cloud PVR
- Reliable & Stable Server
- Supported to Android & Firestick
- 3 days Free Trial, No CC
- Instant Activation
What are the advantages of EPG?
In IPTV service, EPG plays an important role. Besides to allowing you to watch current and upcoming programs, it also allows you to switch channels. The most important thing is that you can enjoy the IPTV service of DVR.
Switch AirTV IPTV TV Guide style method
AirTV IPTV provides three EPG guides: Grid EPG, Classic EPG, and Normal EPG. The default EPG guide is used. When you install our application, you can choose your EPG according to your own style.
How to get the TV Guide EPG?
AirTV IPTV provides two ways to switch TV Guide styles.
Method 1: You can select the TV Guide style you want on the AirTV IPTV home screen.
Method 2: Or you can go to the Settings-Misc, scroll down on “EPG mode” options, press the right buttons on the Remote to switch EPG(TV Guide) style.
A detailed description of the three EPG modes of AirTV IPTV.
Different versions of subscriptions have different EPG styles.
Only standard (STB version) and Plus version (STB version) come with the classic EPG.
1. Install standard STB version(blue) and Plus STB Version(red) on Android TV Box and Android Smart TV to get Classic EPG.
2. If you have the plus PAD version (red) installed on your PAD or phone, there is no classic EPG.
3. If you have the standard PAD version (blue), there’s no classic EPG either.
You can find it in the below chart.
With widespread use in most homes, EPG’s future looks bright. In this article, we describe how to replace the EPG guide mode in AirTV IPTV. Hope you find them all useful. If you want to better understand our IPTV subscription service, I recommend that you download our app first and then get our IPTV free trial.