AirTV IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service. It has two IPTV subscription packages called AirTV and AirTV Extra. With these two IPTV subscription plans, you can view live channels, sporting events, and VOD TV movies from around the world. You can choose one of the two Premium IPTV and stable IPTV subscriptions depending on your situation.
As for which subscription plan to choose? AirTV? Or AirTV Extra? Without knowledge of the service. here I will do a detailed comparison of the two IPTV subscriptions to see which IPTV subscription plan is better for you.
What is an AirTV subscription?
AirTV Subscription is a stable IPTV subscription version of the AirTV IPTV service. It is an entry-level subscription plan. Provides a large number of live channels, and a VOD film library. Feel free to add the program device form, as well as the EPG guide. For the average user, you can opt for this stable IPTV subscription.
IPTV Free Trial
- +1300 Live TV & +3000 VOD
- TV Guide (EPG)
- Plus with Catch Up & Cloud PVR
- Reliable & Stable Server
- Supported to Android & Firestick
- 3 days Free Trial, No CC
- Instant Activation
What is an AirTV Extra subscription?
AirTV Extra is a premium IPTV subscription plan that offers a more premium version of AirTV subscription. Why is it good quality? Because it has many more functional options than the regular subscription. Have a large number of sports channels, provide IPTV Catch UP, PVR, and other functional services… To be sure, it is the best choice for sports fans.
To get better entertainment as well as a more cost-effective option, you need to compare all aspects of the packages to meet your needs. So, let’s compare AirTV vs AirTV Extra and find out which one is better for you.
Comparison between AirTV and AirTV Extra
Explore some of the features, pricing, and comparisons of AirTV and AirTV Extra IPTV subscriptions in the following guides.
|Plans & Price|
|Channels and Features|
|1000+ Live TV||√||√|
|EPG (TV Guide)||√||√|
|VOD with Valued Sport||×||√|
|7 Days Catch Up||×||√|
|App||AirTV Apk||AirTV Extra Apk|
|Fire TV / Stick||√||√|
|Samsung Smart TV||×||×|
|LG Smart TV||×||×|
1. Installation and setup
- After purchasing an AirTV or AirTV Extra subscription, you will need to complete its simple installation process to start streaming your favorite content on your device.
- Download AirTV Apk or AirTV Extra Apk to your streaming device.
- After downloading, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Open the AirTV App or AirTV Extra App and enter the IPTV activation code you received after purchase.
Note: AirTV and AirTV Extra are only available for Android-based devices, including Android TVs, Android TV boxes, Android phones, Android tablets, Amazon Fire TV / Stick, Nvidia Shield TV, etc.
To accommodate different devices, AirTV and AirTV Extra are designed with two separate APPs/APKs.
|AirTV Apk for STB||AirTV Apk for PAD||AirTV Extra Apk for STB||AirTV Extra Apk for PAD|
|Supported Devices||Android TV & TV Box / Firestick||Android Phone & Pad & Tablet||Android TV & TV Box / Firestick||Android Phone & Pad & Tablet|
|Download Link||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
3. User Interface
A good user interface is one of the key features necessary for Premium IPTV. Therefore, before using an IPTV subscription service, you need to check its interface for better navigation and enjoyment of streaming media.
- AirTV comes with a neat and easy-to-use UI that offers separate categories for streaming VOD, Live, and FAV on the home screen.
- You can activate or renew your IPTV subscription on the Setting of AirTV.
- In Setting you can also set the parental control, password access, UI switching, EPG style switching, soft and hard decoding, etc.
- In Live, you can choose your favorite live channels according to country categories.
- Each live channel offers 7 days of free EPG (TV Guide)
- AirTV Extra uses the same UI asAirTV and offers three options on the main screen, VOD, Live, and REC.
- Similarly, AirTV Extra can activate or renew your IPTV subscription on Setting.
- In Settings, it also provides parental control, password access, UI switching, EPG style switching, hard and soft decoding, etc.
- In Live, the same live channels as AirTV are available.
- Each live channel offers 7 days of free EPG (TV Guide), and there are about 200 channels that offer 14 days of EPG.
- The live channels that offer 14-day EPG have both 7-day Catch Up (Replay) and Cloud PVR.
- In VOD, AirTV Extra offers 3000+ movies & series, in addition to great sports highlights.
4. EPG Menus
AirTV or AirTV Extra offers three EPG-style menus, so you can choose the display mode that you are most familiar with.
Grid / Classic / Normal EPG Menus
The EPG menu modules provided will differ on different versions of Apk.
Since AirTV and AirTV Extra offer the same channels, the only difference is that AirTV Extra has many more features than AirTV. AirTV Extra is an excellent choice for sports fans. Because, if you miss great sports, well, choose this AirTV Extra package. Its seven-day Catch-Up and Cloud PVR lets you go back to any time in the past few days to see what you missed.
At the same time, you can also choose to record forever and save it in the cloud. AirTV Extra provides excellent and consistent streaming quality and features services that are your perfect choice. If you’re looking for IPTV subscriptions at the same price point, I recommend AirTV IPTV. They offer a free 3-day test of IPTV, which allows you to check its stability during the test.
Does AirTV or AirTV Extra offer a free trial?
Yes, both AirTV and AirTV Extra offer a free trial. Before purchasing the service, you can get a free 3-day test and check the quality of the service and your favorite TV channels, as well as check TV screen channels and VOD playlists.
What devices are supported by AirTV or AirTV Extra?
AirTV or AirTV Extra runs on Android devices and Amazon Firestick devices.
Does AirTV or AirTV Extra offer M3U links?
No, AirTV or AirTV Extra activates the subscription with an IPTV code and does not provide any M3U link, nor can the IPTV code be used in other third-party players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate or Flix IPTV.